Cccam server? What’s this?
The purpose of this site is to explain you in details how does cccam server work and what do you need to setup one at home. I hope this will help newbies to understand what cccam or newcamd is and what benefits you can get from it.
Cardsharing, card shares, sharing and ‘CS’ are widely used to describe the method of using a paid subscription cards over local network or over the internet. Besically speaking an original, legitimate subscription card i.e. sky uk mounted in a receiver’s slot allows to watch paid tv channels in another box that sits in another room, a different building or even miles away. Cccam is kind of card sharing protocol that could access the smartcard via local lan network or internet to clear channels that the subscription card allows.
What you need to watch shared subscription:
- Good linux-based satellite receiver that runs Enigma2 (VU+, Dreambox). For local use you need two receivers.
- Legally paid subscription card from your tv provider (Sky UK, Sky DE, Sky Italy, Polsat, Cyfra+ etc).
- Good stable internet connection or LAN if connecting within the same local network.
- Installed cccam Download the latest cccam plugin from here or newcamd Download the latest newcamd plugin from here on your receiver.
- Uploaded onto your receiver’s harddrive Cccam.cfg file and place it in the /etc folder.
- Lastly you need a cline that looks like this:
C: [server] [port] [Fline username] [Fline password] additional info
Card sharing is not illegal per se, but reselling that kind of service is and should be penalised. I am not promoting any paid cccam servers on my website and am not willing to do that. All information available on this website are strictly for educational purposes only.